Chinese New Year Outfits 2016 | Vlog

by - 9:24 AM


To achieve all this looks, I didn't spend much :D 
I am super satisfied that I only have to spend little money to become pretty and fashionable.
LOL shok sendiri xP

Now, let's see what I've wore during this Chinese New Year ;)

Chor 1




Must wear Ang Ang on the first day of CNY or grandparents might be nagging
 you the whole day. So, a red top will do a great job for this outfit ;)

Top: Taobao
Skort: Taobao
Bag: BKK Original
Sandals: Charles & Keith

Chor 2 


All WHITE for Chor 2 yo ~ 
My currently favourite colour <3 I have fallen in love with this simple tone of colour.

Dress: Bangkok
Bag: BKK Original
Shoes: Bangkok 
(you can check the below video if you want to know what I've matched with this dress)

Chor 3



Bai Nian? (House hopping also must wear ang!)
So that when you gamble with your relatives/friends, you can win some money :P

Top: Time Square
Skirt: Taobao
Bag: BKK Original
Shoes: Vincci

Chor 4




Girly day out ~
It's actually a off-shoulder top, which I think is sexy and girly.
It might not be obvious here, but you can see it in the video below :)

Top: Time Square
Skirt: Korea
Bag: BKK Original
Shoes: Bangkok

Extras

Chor 5



Simple white top and a maroon top for a lazy day~ 
After dressing out so much on the past 4 days, it's time for sometime comfortable and more casual ;)

Simple white top: Bangkok
Maroon uneven skort: Forever 21
White Sling Bag: BKK Original

Chor 6




Too much monotone clothes in your wardrobe ? It's okay to wear monotone on CNY ;)
 Just wear some red/pink bag that will change your whole outfit feel ;)

Simple white crop top: Asian Avenue
Skirt: Taiwan
Bag: BKK Original


Check out the videos if you want to see the details of the clothes that I've shown above.
It's my first time doing this kind of lookbook video, and I hope you guys enjoy watching it :)

Comment below to let me know which one is your favourite ;)

Thanks for reading :)


Love,
CLYL.


You May Also Like

2 comments