Hermo Unboxing Hauls and reviews

by - 2:18 AM



Before Chinese New year, I bought some beauty products from Hermo.
After using the products a few times, I decided to write a review regarding the products that I have bought from Hermo, as my friend requested. 

Without further due, let's get it started ! (Ps Some photos are taken from Hermo's website)



The first thing that I have bought from Hermo is the Peri Pera's Ink Mini Set Girl's Cabinet. This is the first lip tint that I have owned, and I must say that I am pretty satisfy with the color paid out as well as the long lasting color. This set of lip tint includes the complete Peri's ink (Ink Original, Ink Moist, Ink the Velvet), coming with a complimentary cute stickers to decorate the tin case. 

The texture for Ink the Original is pretty watery, and I feel that it is harder to apply compared to the others. I personally love Ink the Moist the most because it doesn't make my lips dry at all ! I didn't expect lip tint to be so moisture and long lasting ! Ink the Velvet is not as matt as I expected but it is not sticky at all, leaving a very natural lips texture for me. I used liquid lipstick before and I don't really like the texture, even though it's pretty lasting.To be honest, I feel that 3 of the red colors are quite same and I love 3 of them very much ! 


Swatching the colors on my hand


After letting the color diffused for a few second, I pressed out some of the excess products on the tissue. Normally, I just allow it to dry on its own.


After washing it under the water. Surprisingly the color Ink the Moist came out the most :o

Rate: 8/10 (I actually tried the Lilac Pink yesterday and the color is so cute! Love it <3. Just a little disappointing on the after result of Ink Moist. But overall, the colors paid off quite well. 



I have used this Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid for a few times and I think that it's pretty gentle ! Even though it said that it is better to build it up day by day, I feel that it is still safe for those who have sensitive skin. I do not have sensitive skin, so the product doesn't bother me at all. Of course, it might defer for other people. 

I often get whitehead and blackhead around my forehead, nose and mouth area. I do not feel any big difference on my skin even though I have used it a few times. This might caused by the inconsistency, as I skipped a few days when I was back in hometown. But what really surprised me is that it does soften my skin, which make it easier to remove dead skin, and whiteheads. What I really amazed is it that it makes me so easy to squeeze my blackhead out ! 

I will definitely use it more often and consistent to see whether it works for my skin or no. 
But so far so good. :) 


The texture is watery, and I only applied a small amount on specific areas of my face. 
It turned out to be a bit sticky, but it doesn't really matter to me. 

Rate : 5/10




Bought this Beauty People Miss 100 Super Waterproof Gel Eyeliner because it's on promo and I got attracted by the packaging. This is actually a gel eyeliner but I used it as eyeshadow. The colour is so pretty that I used it everyday during CNY ! Coral colour is going to be one of my favourite colour from now on and I am glass that I have found the perfect shades ! 

The pencil is very smooth and easy to apply and blend. I can use it for eyeliner, eyeshadow, inner corner as well. What really amazed me is that it is come with a sharpener ! I do not have to worry when I face a blunt tips anymore :)


Color on my hand. It's a peachy, rose gold kind of color. 


Used it for my CNY look too (with the Play101 eyeliner)


Rate: 8/10




Has been wanting this Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder because one of my friends loves this very much. She normally get oily skin after going out the whole day. But after using it, she doesn't have the problem now ! Of course, the face does become a little oily after a long day, but it does improve her skin condition, as she no longer have to face a super oily and bling face. 

One of my must go cosmetic when I makeup now! Before this, I was using a loose powder that is not translucent and sometimes I tends to applied too much, causing my makeup to be super cakey. This translucent powder has totally changed my life. I no longer have to worry that my makeup will be oily or cakey. Further more, it is so effective, that a little goes a long way.

Rate: 9/10 ! 




Etude House Play 101 Pencil is also one of my favourites ! Like what the others say, it doesn't smudge at all ! The coloured that I bought is in the shade of 50. I always encounter eyeliner that smudge after going out in a sunny day. I tried this product during CNY, and I am really surprised with the outcome. I am not sure whether it is because of the Innisfree No Sebum Powder that controls my oily lids or it really works. 

It is easy to apply, and I have no regret buying it. It doesn't give a very sharp line like what the liquid eyeliner does, but it still does its work on giving me a very soft looking eyeliner !


Tried to remove them under the water after rubbing it for a few times. 
No disappointment at all ! 

Rate: 8/10



The total damage that I have made is Rm169, where in the market, it will cost me more than that ! 
I am really grateful that I have purchased them in Hermo, a trustworthy website ! 
What I love Hermo so much is their service ! They reply you instantly, within 24 hours and the parcel reach my home doorstep in 1-3 working days ! Like serious, love their service ! 


Hope you guys enjoy reading and I will see you guys in my next post ;D



Love, 
CLYL.




You May Also Like

0 comments