My Singapore Gallery | Where to go in SIngapore

by - 9:00 AM


I am going to share a post full of pictures since I can't post them all in instagram.
For record purpose, I shall make a blogpost full of my Singapore gallery <3 

I am also going to share what I have done in Singapore in 48 hours (vlog). 
So stay tuned ;)

This is just a sneak peak of it ;)

Day 1



Dragon Playground








ION Sky











ION Art







Stamford Road



Wall Murals @ 51 Waterloo Street




Singapore Art Museum (SAM)





Temple



4 Fingers




Day 2 

Gardens by the bay



























Flower Dome































Cloud Forest










Buddha Tooth Relic Temple







OMG, I can't believe that you actually look through all the pictures !
There are around 100+ of photos and it's actually 1/6 of the photos we have taken.
I have already chosen some out but some I really can't decide.
So I posted them here :D

Thanks for going through it.
Hope you guys enjoyed yourself :)



Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments