My dream came true: Pinkish Purple Hair | The Hare Salon

by - 6:30 AM


It has been 2 months plus since I dyed my hair. 
To be honest, I did not expect that the outcome to be so good. 
I have received so many people complementing my hair and I am really happy to hear that.

It is one of the best decisions that I have made so far and I have no regret bleaching it ;D 
Also, I can finally tick off this from my wishlist <3 


I have been taking a lot of hair photos since I dyed my hair and the hair stylist told me that it is going to last me for around 3 weeks, depend how I take care of it. 
True enough, it lasted me around 3 weeks for the purple color to fade into a lighter violet, which I ABSOLUTELY love it ! 

I always wanted a pink hair, maybe like Xiaxue that kind of hair ? Hahah 
Nah Just kidding, but I did consider of that kind of pink.
My actual plan was to go with a dark pink but after consulting with the hair stylist, I decided to go with purple because this is my first time coloring my hair (besides brown) and she sacred that I will not get used to the huge color change. Maybe she is scared that I will go and complain if I can't accept the pink turned out to be too obvious and exaggerating xD 


(1/4/17)

So, this is the hair stylist that I have mentioned above.
Don't you think that her hair color is on point as well?! <3




This is the photo that I have taken after she blew dry my hair and before the curl.
The color looks so lovable here <3 



Tada ~

This is how my hair looks like under the sunlight.
I was damn shocked when my sister showed me the outcome.
I was like does my hair look like this under the sunlight?
It's like a magic transformation. Just a few minutes before I took this shot, my hair still look like dark purple. But the moment my hair exposed to the sunlight, things changed ! <3 

So, I decided to prank my friend by posting this picture in my social media.
They are all super surprised at my decision and thought that I really dyed my hair pink xD
Happy April Fool :P


BTW, this is the kind of pink that I want at the first place ? <3



This is my hair after my first wash. 
Color is still very vivid and I decided to curl it.
But I feel that I have failed curling it into a nicely waved hair like what the hair stylist did. 0.0







(9/4/17)

When my hair is straight and under the sunlight.
It looks really good as well without the curl.
I actually dyed my hair brown for the upper part, so that it can match nicely with the purple.
I really love how she made my hair into a beautiful purple ombre.



(10/4/17)

This photo was taken on my birthday.
The purple color did not show out much here because it was taken indoor.



(18/4/16)

Omg Omg Omg Look at the color <3 
After a few hair wash, the color turned into a more obvious color.
It definitely looks like pink here and this is totally what I want ! 

I am always excited when I am out to take photos of my hair <3 
Why is the color so nice ?




(22/4/17)

When there is no sunlight.
My hair looks a bit dull here. In fact, the color is still very vivid.



(29/4/17)

Photo taken when I was in Singapore.
 If you want to know where I have gone, feel free to check here :)
So, this was taken indoor and my hair color is still quite noticeable and obvious.




(30/4/17)

Exactly after a month !
My hair still look really nice in the picture <3
I did not expect that the color is still there, even though it is no longer purple.
I though that my hair will faded into pastel color after a month.
Surprise. Surprise.




(8/5/17)

Hair started to become frizzy and dry as expected.
Thus, it is really important to put conditioner and mask for you hair.
They need nutrient to be strong and healthy :)

But my hair was smooth and silky for the past month, after I did the treatment !
Wow, the treatment actually lasted for so long <3 


(5/20/17)

Curled my hair to attend Kei's 21st birthday.
Photo is taken indoor and the color still looking pretty good <3
Ps. I curled my hair. Not bad right? :P

(21/5/17)

Took a selfie in the car because why not ? 





(Under the shades)

(26/5/17)

My hair <3 
I still can't get enough of my hair :D
It has been almost 2 months, and I still love it.





(31/5/17)

As you can see in the picture, the color has faded a lot more.
It is no longer purple or pink. I think it looks more like orangy red 
*hmm.. what do you think?*




(1/6/17)

Color has faded a lot, and I miss my pink purple hair <3 


 (11/6/17)

My hair still look almost like this or maybe lighter after 2 months.


So I think here comes to the end of my hair journey.
I hope you guys enjoy reading it and a huge thank to The Hare Salon for doing such a great job :D 
Ps. this is not sponsored. LOL.


Thank for reading ! :)



Love,
CLYL.





You May Also Like

0 comments