[Review] Canmake Stay On Balm Rouge

by - 1:29 AM



Say goodbye to troublesome lip make up, where you have to apply lip balm before your lipstick 
or lip gloss to achieve plump and juicy lips! 


This single item can satisfy even the most demanding woman.
It creates a thin film that clings flexibly to your lips, for a comfortable, non-sticky feeling that lasts.


Sound interesting ?
Continue reading then 😊


Introducing you guys this Canmake Stay On Balm Rouge where it has moisturizing ability, like a lip balm, with colors 😃 In short, it is actually a colored lip balm, with tinted effect. 


It is long lasting tinted type and it moisturize while wearing makeup.
It contains beautifying and moisturizing agents, which keeps your lips plump, soft and moist.
Furthermore, it also has UV protection, which can protect your lips against from UV rays that can cause dryness, chapping and dullness. Best part? The UV absorbers is non-chemical formulation and it is acted like a gentle protection for your lips 😄


Now, you can say bye bye to chapped lips and 

say hello to beautiful and moist lips. 






There is a lot of colors from this range, as you can see from the photo.

[02] Smily Gerbera is a bright, stylish orange                                     
[03] Tiny Sweetpea is a pure red that highlights your complexion     
 [05] Flowing Cherry Petal is a pink that offers a short-cut girlishness
             [06] Sweet Clematis is a pink beige which can use without choosing a sense
 [08] Juicy Peony is an eye-catching vivid pink                                   
 [09] Masquerade Bud is a dark red that blends in softly                     
 [10] Flowery Princess is a bright, glamorous coral red                       





Look at my lips ! This is me after applying the balm and it gives me a sheen of gloss, which makes my lips look shiny bling bling ! You are welcome :) I helped you to save one more product :)


It is very smooth and it glides off effortlessly when I am applying it. 
It provides a solid color despite the light texture, creating irresistible lips with a natural luster.

Doesn't understand what I mean? 
Look at the photos below :)





The color that I got is in shade 03, which is the Tiny Sweetpea 
It is a pure red that highlights your complexion, but definitely looks more toward pink when I swatches it on my wrist.  I realized that the color did not pay off very well and is pretty sheer. 

I was a little disappointed because it is neither red nor pigmented and it supposed to have the tinted effect.
I personally owned a few tinted lipstick and all the color of my lip tint are very vivid. 
So I did not expect much when I apply it on my lips. 




[Updated] 

My thoughts

Surprise, surprise. 
It is very creamy and pigmented when it is on my lips! Like I said, it is very easy to apply and you can apply it directly even to chapped lips, which is super convenient. I normally will bring lip balm and lip stick out in my bag. Now I only have to bring one, and it is great ! It has a tinted rouge like a moisturizing lip balm and I always hope that my lipsticks/ liptints are hydrating enough for me not to apply lip balm underneath. 

Even though it is a tinted lip balm, the staying power is not very good. 
The color does fade off after my meal, but still able to leave some color on my lips, which create a very natural kind of tone. If you are looking for a high staying power of lipstick, this might not be your best choice, but if you are looking for a good hydrating colored lip balm, you can try this. This lip balm is unscented and tasteless, and it is good for people who doesn't like scented lipstick because some lip balms come with scents and some lipstick tastes weird 👉👈







       Color: 5/5   
Staying Power: 2.5/5       
Moisture: 5/5
Packaging: 4/5 
 (The packaging is a bit too long for a lip balm, but the floral design is so cute <3)

Overall rating: 4/5





Overall, I am super satisfied with this Canmake Stay On Balm Rouge because it is a moisturizing lipbalm/ lipstick with little staying power. What kind of lipstick do you prefer ? Colored lip balm? matte lipstick ? Lip Tint ? or Lip gloss?


Comment down below to let me know 😃
Thanks for reading ! 




Love,
CLYL.




You May Also Like

0 comments