My New Year Haul

by - 8:09 PM


 Hey there, people ! Today, I am going to share my New Year Hauls !
It has been a long time since I shopped and bought so many things. Of course, they're just part of my 2016 hauls, as there's some others are on their way here <3

I can't wait to share some of the things that I have gotten just in the beginning of 2016 !
I am so excited to share them with you, as some of the products are really good,
and are recommended by my friends, and sister.

Some of these products are as good, as it's reviewed by some of my favourite
 beauty vlogger and bloggers too. So, I am aware what I have bought.
And I believe what they've recommend to their followers.

1. Laneige Water Sleeping Mask 


This is recommended by my friend, Kei. You guys might know that Laneige was doing a 11-days CNY Specials if you got follow Laneige Malaysia in Facebook. 

As well, you guys might already know that Laneige is very well-known in their Water Sleeping Mask, as it's an overnight mask that gives you a lively and bright skin the next morning. It's really suitable for those who have dry skin and it can immediately save you breakdown skin.

The best part of the mask is that you don't need to wash it off or do anything after applying the mask ! Which is absolute a great deal for those who lazy like me, or who are tired after came back from work and have a tired skin. 

2. Tony Moly Egg Pore Blackhead Steam Balm




The rescuer for blackhead !

When I first got in Tony Moly shop, I asked for mild scrub, as I have seen-able pores and blackhead around my nose and even around my mouth. I've a hard time cleaning them and I found that some of the facial scrub that are sold in the market, are way too strong for me. As I don't like those exfoliant that has thick beads, that will make my face all red when I scrubbed my face.

This one, I just need to scrub gently for 3-5 minutes to remove my whitehead ! And I won't suffer in any pain/ redness during the process. It's a self heating balm, and as long as I start rubbing my nose with the product, I feel my nose warmed up and the result was a WOW ! I feel that my face is cleaner and my whiteheads are gone. But it didn't really affect my blackhead :/ I mean I still see some blackheads on my nose. Maybe I should use it more often to see the result :)

2. Tony Moly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel



As I said, I don't like to apply things that are too strong on my face. And this is a mild peeling gel with flower extract that will help you to remove the dead skins on your face.
I really love it as it really makes my skin brighter and smoother. The results are more obvious
especially after I neglected my skin for a few weeks. :P

I didn't realise that I have so many dead skin before I use this product.
My first experience with this is actually from my sister, who just came back from Korea.
She borrowed hers to me and I can't stop using it, until she scolded me for almost using up the bottle xD So, here I bought one for myself and use it once a week. 

4. Innisfree No-Sebum Blur Primer



I have been finding a good primer after all, as I always got smudged eye after staying outside all day.
Even after I make sure that I cleaned my eyelid, remove the excess oil that are on my face and used a waterproof eye liner. Yea, it still smudge :3

So, I googled up some affordable and good primer. Tada, see what product I found :)
To tell the truth, I haven't get to try it, but I am really looking forward to the outcome.
It's used by a lot of beauty youtuber, and I am going to have a try on it.
Hope that it won't disappoint me la.

5. Sony HX90V


  

Didn't know that I started vlogging ? Check out of the videos that I've made ! Now !
Hahahh just kidding ~ You can check em out later after finish reading this post :P

Yeah, as I said, I've been interested in record and edit videos recently.
I am still a beginner and I still have a lot to learn. As a beginner, you don't need camera or tools that are too professional. So, an affordable and good camera is what you need to start off to become a "youtuber". Am not a youtuber yet.

There's a fews reasons why I have chosen this Sony HX90V. One of the main reason is that it's cheap!
It's a Cyber-shot DSC-HX90 comes with a travel compact, which is very convenient for me to bring it along wherever I go. It has an amazing 30x zoom range, it's light, it has wifi, it has flip-screen and the image quality are actually not bad ! Even when you zoom, the image are still all in good quality !
Totally worth the price <3

*Notice the pink Victoria Secret pouch ? It suits well with my cover and now I can save my money to buy a cover for it d. It's a very fashionable cover right :D 

6. Clothes  



Some of the outfits that I have bought. Yup, a monotone outfit for CNY :D
It's a trend to wear monotone on CNY and doesn't look like you're attending a funeral !
Okay, maybe it's my own trend :P

So, to know how I transform this monotone pieces into a beautiful outfit,
stay tuned to my CNY Outfits post !


7. Victoria Secret (Our Sexy Best)




The Victoria Secret Perfume ! Omg, the scents are to die for <3 
Love almost all the perfumes that are available in Victoria Secret ! I am serious ! 
My favourite scent was actually their best seller, the Bombshell. 
But then I discovered a new scent and fall in love with it. 

It goes to ..... the Body By Victoria ! 

You might be wondering, why is it comes with a small tubes, instead of the bottles that we saw in the store. It's because they're actually fragrance trial kit ! It's suitable for those
who can't decide which smell they like the most and who wants the pink purse.
The pouch is now used as my camera cover :P






 I really like the products that I've already tried, and I didn't regret for buying any of them.
Even though, I still pity my piggy bank. xP

I will be posting the after effect of my skin after applied the product in my next post, so stay tuned ;)
Ops, I've secretly tell you that some of them are going to be in my January Favourite post soon :P

These are all my honest reviews and I hope that you guys find it helpful :)

Thanks for reading !



Love,
CLYL.



You May Also Like

0 comments